Home / Pricing / Reservation Form / Pictures / Comments / Directions / Tickets
Showers / Grill on the Hill
Now taking reservations for 2015
Click here to find me on Facebook under Mickey Baker - Lets be friends!
Greetings from Bristol, TN
CHARLES HERTZOG 1938-2014
It is with great sadness to report that my Step-Father and Business Partner went to be with the Lord on May 16, 2014.
Charles was titled years ago as "Mayor of the Hill" and loved going campsite to campsite talking with our guests.
If you have a story or a picture of Charles that you would like to share, please send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located .9 of a mile from BMS main entrance and 1.2 of a mile from the South entrance.
Hilltop Camping & Parking is family owned and operated.
We treat our guests like we would want to be treated if we were on vacation.
We offer and/or have available:
* A friendly environment
* Breakfast (click for more information)
* Free coffee the mornings of the Nationwide and Sprint Cup races
* Water availability for tank fill ups
* Pumper trucks do come through the campground daily for a fee
* Camp fires allowed in containers only (We have wood for sale and containers for rent)
* Trash Service
* Pets allowed if maintained and controlled.
* Ear plugs for sale
* Onsite RV/Camper service if needed (Mobility RV Service) ask for Steve 423-341-8792
Click here for Pricing
Call ahead reservations available.
Please call Mickey Baker at 423-383-5373 or email email@example.com
Our Mailing Address: Our GPS Address to campground:Mickey Baker 133 Hilltop Street 211 Fairacres Drive Bristol, TN 37620 Bristol, TN 37620