Home / Pricing / Reservation Form / Pictures / Comments / Directions / Tickets
Additional Housing / Showers / Grill on the Hill
Click here to find me on Facebook under Mickey Baker - Lets be friends!
Greetings from Bristol, TN
Now taking reservations for 2013
I will be out of the country on a missions trip to Haiti from Feb 25th to March 1st, 2013. We have spaces available
so please leave me a message and I will reply to you as soon as I can upon return. Thanks! Mickey
Located .9 of a mile from BMS main entrance and 1.2 of a mile from the South entrance.
Hilltop Camping & Parking is family owned and operated.
We treat our guests like we would want to be treated if we were on vacation.
We offer and/or have available:
* A friendly environment
* Breakfast (click for more information)
* Free coffee the mornings of the Nationwide and Sprint Cup races
* Water availability for tank fill ups
* Pumper trucks do come through the campground daily for a fee
* Camp fires allowed in containers only (We have wood for sale and containers for rent)
* Trash Service
* Pets allowed if maintained and controlled.
* Ear plugs for sale
* Onsite RV/Camper service if needed (Mobility RV Service) ask for Steve 423-341-8792
Click here for Pricing
Call ahead reservations available.
Please call Mickey Baker at 423-383-5373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mailing Address: Our GPS Address to campground:Mickey Baker 133 Hilltop Street 211 Fairacres Drive Bristol, TN 37620 Bristol, TN 37620